Account Development Executive (6 Month FTC)
- Type: Temporary
- Location: Kegworth
- Time: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Department: Commercial
- REF NO: EMSGA17
- Agree action plan with ADM to develop and implement customer/joint business plans (JBP’s).
- Develop and maintain successful internal and external relationships to enable implementation of the customer business plan.
- Help co-ordinate and communicate all commercial activities that drive any changes to the products supplied by Cott.
- Assist the ADM in evaluating pre and post commercial activities.
- Analysis, interpretation and understanding of sales and other key data and communication of any relevant findings to required groups and individuals.
- Deliver professional and high quality responses to all external and internal customer enquiries.
- Monitor, and feedback to internal team, competitor activity.
- Develop, and manage effectively, internal working relationships.
- Understand and develop account management skills.
- An interest in FMCG is key, as is the desire to develop the skills to perform in a sales environment.
- Relevant sector knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to a customer focused environment an advantage.
COMPETENCES, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS :-
- Customer focused.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive/open approach.
- High degree of integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive.
- Innovative and creative.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and understand data and communicate relevant findings to different groups.
- IT literate –
- o Excel skills are vital (minimum level of VLOOKUP, Pivot table),
- o Basic level of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Graduate calibre.
Upload your CV
Syrup Room Operator
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Credit Control (Part Time - 16 hours)