Commercial Finance Analyst (6 Month FTC)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Kegworth
- Time: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Department: Finance
- REF NO: EMSGA14
- Able to demonstrate sound technical ability in order to accurately complete monthly accounts including accruals and prepayments.
- Able to analyse and translate large quantities of data into meaningful insight.
- Work proactively to ensure maintenance and accuracy of core BI data.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to the Commercial teams.
- Able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to undertake ad hoc projects to drive continuous improvement across all areas of Commercial Finance.
Knowledge Requirements / Qualifications
- Understanding of UK and US accounting principles
- Understanding of the Commercial Environment within FMCG to then build a broad knowledge of the soft drinks industry and awareness of external business pressures through research and understanding including time in trade, etc
- Influencing skills due to the need to impart, gather and understand financial information across different functions within the business
- Understands the principles and processes of effective communication and how to apply them, also to understand how to provide and actively seek feedback in a way which enhances confidence and commitment