Syrup Room Operator
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Kegworth
- Time: Shift Based - Days & Nights
- Department: Operations
- REF NO: ADOPS06
- Ensure the processes and operations are carried out effectively and at the appropriate time, maintaining a ‘First time quality’ mind set in all operations.
- To operate equipment within the syrup rooms and store areas using health and safety rules at all times while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Follow set production programmes, understanding the importance of running to plan and association between production schedule and product specifications.
- Carry out correct start up and shutdown procedures.
- Plan the day-to-day operation of your area to ensure ‘emergency situations do not arise through lack of raw materials. I.e. any ingredients such as gum solutions and sugar deliveries.
- Adhere to product specifications, use Company Quality Systems and take corrective action to safe guard product quality.
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safe working practices, recognising actual and potential hazards and taking the correct effective action to minimise accidents.
- Prioritise responsibilities to ensure housekeeping and hygiene standards are at acceptable levels; sanitising of equipment to include mixing vessels and storage tanks before other duties are carried out.
- Perform all QA checks. I.e. ATP testing, Lab testing and ensure all records and paperwork are completed legibly and accurately (e.g. handover sheets, quality records, maintenance schedules and cleaning records.)
- Ideally you will have previous mixing / syrup room / manufacturing experience but this is desirable and training is provided!
- Basic Food Hygiene training
- Manual Handling training/awareness
- POET Truck/FLT licence desirable
- Knowledge of food environment and associated procedures/risks
- Sensory Training desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Experience of problem solving
- Calm under pressure
- Team worker
Upload your CV
Account Development Executive (6 Month FTC)
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Credit Control (Part Time - 16 hours)